• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb poster with the best understanding of the game

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
On a very serious note and this will be something that the older gents will nod their heads at. As long as you stay busy you won't have a crisis. It happens when you have too much time on your hands to start thinking about your life and your successes and failures, and everything you have ever done and where to from here and on and on. Just keep drinking beer on Friday nights and you won't have one.
Cannot argue with that conclusion. It is the secret of happiness, at least for me. One of the tent poles of my life - wherever in the world, with many people or few, never miss Friday night beers.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well, tough one really.

I agree with Richard on a lot of things that no-one else does, but there are some things which I think are complete rubbish....

But Ide still have to say Richard.
Give yourself an uppercut Pews.

Although in your defense, I take it you were an extremely young and impressionable lad at the time...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
sledger - scholar and gentleman - is my pick

Articulate to a fault, some would say many faults. Brevity he has in spades, with which he's dug quite a few graves. WAG/C.
This is probably the most expedient post in the history of the forum.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Two that haven't been mentioned yet are Bagapath and Subshakerz. Enjoy reading both their posts and they often present an angle that I hadn't previously considered.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
hey hey, I'm the only poster to ever win both Battle of the Members and Battle of the Cricket Chat posters, so you can suck it.
And the forum was so disgusted by the latter that it was never ran again