• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb poster with the best understanding of the game

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Enjoy Hurricanes views on the matter, he's one of the few others who likes to analyse stuff at club level which is a totally different game to the **** on TV

Shady Slim

International Coach
yeah hurricane is a top notch poster

i'd like to put it out there that hurricane's long posts are generally very easy to understand and don't bamboozle you with big words or get in to ridiculous levels of bowling action jargon surrounding the physics of getting good revs or whatever

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Enjoy Hurricanes views on the matter, he's one of the few others who likes to analyse stuff at club level which is a totally different game to the **** on TV
So do I. Probably the most respectful poster I've seen on here, plays the subject not the man. And comes at it from a completely different angle sometimes, which is often bloody interesting.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeah hurricane is a top notch poster

i'd like to put it out there that hurricane's long posts are generally very easy to understand and don't bamboozle you with big words or get in to ridiculous levels of bowling action jargon surrounding the physics of getting good revs or whatever
Ironic considering he's a fan of Deepak Chopra? :ph34r:

I kid, I kid