• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb poster with the best understanding of the game

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
adharcric said:
Don't worry, you're almost at my level but I doubt you'll ever attain the heights of silentstriker.
Thank you. I know.

You don't have to even mention me, its like stating 1=1. It's a given. You all should focus on who knows the secondmost about the game, as that will be a much more competitive discussion.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Most people actually know very little, they just pick up on what experts say on the TV or write in newspapers. The only one on here I always enjoy reading is Iris Toddy.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Lillian Thomson said:
Most people actually know very little, they just pick up on what experts say on the TV or write in newspapers. The only one on here I always enjoy reading is Iris Toddy.
With all due respect, if you really feel people are putting in nothing much, why visit, read and post? Why not just read cricinfo, BBC or google news?

Cheers.

archie mac

International Coach
For the knowledge of the history I would say:

SJS
JASON
Tapioca (although I have not see him for a long time)

For tactics (this is much harder)

SJS
Goughy
Social

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Pratyush said:
With all due respect, if you really feel people are putting in nothing much, why visit, read and post? Why not just read cricinfo, BBC or google news?

Cheers.
I don't visit very often, just every few months to educate the masses.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
Check the awards today mate, you have won one
What about me archie, I mean you ended my run last week by not giving me one, I think I deserve some compensation for that. :p

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Okay guys the votes are in and have been tallied...

And the winner is...*drumroll*

TUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRBINAAAAAAAAATOOOOORRRRRRRRR (Turbinator)

*turning all emotional* Thankyou guys thankyou, this couldn't have been possible without your support and my brain.

archie mac

International Coach
Turbinator said:
Okay guys the votes are in and have been tallied...

And the winner is...*drumroll*

TUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRBINAAAAAAAAATOOOOORRRRRRRRR (Turbinator)

*turning all emotional* Thankyou guys thankyou, this couldn't have been possible without your support and my brain.
This might be a close as you get this week mate :p

archie mac

International Coach
Neil Pickup said:
It's a shame the SS award didn't live on, really.
A few people thought it had 'cringe factor' so we deleted it. But yes it would be an easy one to give away most weeks :ph34r: