• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do You Wish To Become A

cricket player

International Debutant
do you wish to become a international cricketer' i do so please give me your best wishe's so i can make it one day to inetnational cricket" ever sense i was born i had a dream to become one' so please give me your best wishe's :p

Camel56

Banned
Best wishes cricket player but to be honest i dont think you have what it takes. If you practise a lot and try to model your game on myself you may be a chance though. I would suggest getting some videos of me in the nets and of some of my greatest innings and trying to adapt your batting style to mine. That is probably your best bet.

cricket player

International Debutant
Camel56 said:
Best wishes cricket player but to be honest i dont think you have what it takes. If you practise a lot and try to model your game on myself you may be a chance though. I would suggest getting some videos of me in the nets and of some of my greatest innings and trying to adapt your batting style to mine. That is probably your best bet.
to be honest i have age over you" i have more passion to cricket"i have good stroke play" i have good shot selection's i am a allrounder that is obvious age over your" i am tall" i am not fat i practice every day' i am talented" my batting style is realated to youhana' i have played cricket every sense i was a kid' you might have a chance :p

Cloete

International Captain
cricket player said:
to be honest i have age over you" i have more passion to cricket"i have good stroke play" i have good shot selection's i am a allrounder that is obvious age over your" i am tall" i am not fat i practice every day' i am talented" my batting style is realated to youhana' i have played cricket every sense i was a kid' you might have a chance :p
Why aren't you in the US cricket team?

Camel56

Banned
Yes cricket player im not doubting you have those things. I have them too and they are a lot more well developed than yours. I am the most naturally gifted batsman in the world today, possibly in history. Im as fit as fit can be, fast between the wickets, brilliant timing and strokeplay. Mate, i have it all and more. If you like i can supply you with a video tape of me batting next time i go to the crease. Once you see it you will realise you have a long way to go before you can even think about international cricket. I am more than happy to help you as you struggle your way towards whatever sub-test match level you eventually make it too.
Best of luck.

cricket player

International Debutant
Camel56 said:
Yes cricket player im not doubting you have those things. I have them too and they are a lot more well developed than yours. I am the most naturally gifted batsman in the world today, possibly in history. Im as fit as fit can be, fast between the wickets, brilliant timing and strokeplay. Mate, i have it all and more. If you like i can supply you with a video tape of me batting next time i go to the crease. Once you see it you will realise you have a long way to go before you can even think about international cricket. I am more than happy to help you as you struggle your way towards whatever sub-test match level you eventually make it too.
Best of luck.

let me see the vidoe mate"

cricket player

International Debutant
Cloete said:
Why aren't you in the US cricket team?
i am waiting to be called by the acc" i will be in the future i am playing for under 17' if i will' they will send me to sharjah for the matche's that usa is playing" :p

southern man

U19 Cricketer
cricket player said:

Well you certainly don't lack self confidence.

Bouncer

State Regular
My cricket got finished at Hschool level when i got into a Fight with my High School Coach....he then told me to leave his team...it was right before the finals of an Intersschool tournament.....regardless of saying that my School lost the final........
I still managed to get into my COllege team, but in very first season i hurt my Back and Doc's told me that i can either play cricket again or walk back on my feet.....I still Play cricket everynow and Then, and i can Bat Better than Most people, i usually end up being the one of the top players of a tournament if i play...... so i guess i am still not too bad.:)

Camel56

Banned
Buddhmaster said:
How much better then the Don are you Camel56
Buddhmaster - i think ive made it fairly clear that im far better than the don. If i had to put it in terms of a figure i would say im 50% better than him. So realisticly you would expect me to have an average of around about 150 in test cricket.

cricket player

International Debutant
Buddhmaster said:
In that case, i would like a tape of you playing.
i am waiting for the tape as well' i asked him last night but he did not post his tape" may be he is trying to hide some thing or may be he doesnt have a tape" :happy:

Camel56

Banned
Im not going to just send you two tapes of my game. Why should i spend money out of my own pocket to help educate you all? If you want to see a tape of my batting send a private message to me and i will give you address for you to send a blank tape to.