• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Your Batting Style Related To Any International Cricket????

cricket player

International Debutant
is your batting style realated to any international cricketer" mine is related to youhana" i bat just like him" And i am talented like him' :p

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
my style is very Greg Blewet-ish. I play quite tall, and pull of the front fot like him. Like him I also get into some trouble with the gap between bat and pad and also get into trouble playing around my front pad.

Eclipse

International Debutant
Ohh I might add I am not a fan of Harvey but my backlift and drives all look the same..

cricket player

International Debutant
KennyD said:
my style is very Greg Blewet-ish. I play quite tall, and pull of the front fot like him. Like him I also get into some trouble with the gap between bat and pad and also get into trouble playing around my front pad.
yorker"s are my worst nightmare" i still remember a match between my club and another club" the other club had a talented fast bowler's i was as a opener he bowled really fast in between my leg's and bowled me" luckly the other match with them i made a fiftie :p

Bouncer

State Regular
I think mine is More Like Tendulkar, but i am told its like Mark Waugh 8-) ....My Running is definetely like Inzimam...i am told this alot...alot. :@

sportychic33

State 12th Man
mine definitely has to be Chris Martin, good at supporting the better batsmen, can't really bat. . . though mayb i am worse than him :shocking:

Eclipse

International Debutant
Bouncer said:
I think mine is More Like Tendulkar, but i am told its like Mark Waugh 8-) ....My Running is definetely like Inzimam...i am told this alot...alot. :@
ether way they where both awsome to watch...

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A bit like Daniel Vettori used to be, can cut but that's about it, as suggested by my number 11 spot and my average, don't know what it is exactly but I could safely say it is less than 3.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
maybe glenn mcgrath's. except that recently i've been batting too poorly to go out. my last dig i was being beaten on the outside edge by reverse swingers coming in at me. still, i haven't been out all this year in the 1sts, and when i go out i'll average at least 60 :)