• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

sachin should retir!!!!

cricket player

International Debutant
It is time for sachin tendular to retir"I know that he is the greatest player Ever but it is time for him to retir" He is out of form' he is old' And he has been dealing with some serious injuries for past 2 year's'

WHAT DO YOU GUY' THINK

SHOULD SACHIN RETIR OR SHOULD HE STAY'

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Sehwag309 said:
In my opinion, the threads for "Sachin out of Form and Should retire" should RETIRE :cool:
WELL SAID !!
The best way to treat these threads is to ignore them all together so that if they dont retire, they fizzle out :p

Sudeep

International Captain
cricket player said:
It is time for sachin tendular to retir"I know that he is the greatest player Ever but it is time for him to retir" He is out of form' he is old' And he has been dealing with some serious injuries for past 2 year's'

WHAT DO YOU GUY' THINK

31 is old? Wait a minute, that might be the average age of the best cricket team in the world today.

** closes thread, to never open it again **

Swervy

International Captain
I certainly dont think he should retire...he is only 31...anyway my views on on the other thread

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Ok so he is old? Does that mean most of the aussie team should retire cause most of them are older then Him?

Camel56

Banned
cricket player said:

WHAT DO YOU GUY' THINK

sachin should retir (sic) when you learn how to spell correctly. Id say that will be a very long time so he could be playing for another decade yet. There is no way he is the greatest player ever either. Perhaps you should do some research on the likes of Bradman, Sobers and Camel56 before you go making silly statements like that.
On a more serious note, the guy is 31 years old. He has at least another 5 years left in him yet.

cricket player

International Debutant
Camel56 said:
sachin should retir (sic) when you learn how to spell correctly. Id say that will be a very long time so he could be playing for another decade yet. There is no way he is the greatest player ever either. Perhaps you should do some research on the likes of Bradman, Sobers and Camel56 before you go making silly statements like that.
On a more serious note, the guy is 31 years old. He has at least another 5 years left in him yet.
will mate looking at your name make's me wonder if you are really one'

Choora

State Regular
Camel56 said:

five long years??? the way he's playing i would say atmost 3-4 years.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cricket player said:
will mate looking at your name make's me wonder if you are really one'
What a waste of a post! What does that mean?? It's not even a good insult!