• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Waugh ready to coach Team India

Slow Love™

International Captain
I get the impression this is a bit of a beatup (it was brought up about a week ago), and Waugh's name was thrown around in reference to the West Indies about a month ago, too. I guess he's just throwing out the fact that he's interested in coaching an international side.

He looks curiously like John Inman from "Are You Being Served" in that photo though.

"I'm free!"

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Slow Love™ said:
I get the impression this is a bit of a beatup (it was brought up about a week ago), and Waugh's name was thrown around in reference to the West Indies about a month ago, too. I guess he's just throwing out the fact that he's interested in coaching an international side.

He looks curiously like John Inman from "Are You Being Served" in that photo though.

"I'm free!"
hahaha

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
good to hear his honesty on how he would be biased if he started to commentate now. one only needs to see ian healy to see how a quick move to the commentary box results in unashamed bias. and signals that if he does commentate, he will be refreshingly honest and frank, and not hold back when giving players a bake :)