• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pak Team's ODI shirt

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
PAKMAN said:
i liked the 99 wc one looked quite good at the time
I think the 2003 WC one was the best shirt Pakistanis have ever worn. Period!! I own two replicas of it, one for wearing around, and one with Wasim's autograph on it. :cool:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Buddhmaster said:
I say leave the slogan, change the colour.
:wacko: To what?!

I actually dont have a problem with the color at all, those are cool colors, just the big Pepsi logo bothers me, it should be the opposite, the team logo should be in the middle and big sized, and Pepsi logo should in the corner where the Pak team logo is right now.