• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Heres another one for ya pipe

Scallywag

Banned
I apolgise for slagging off Vaughan.

Hes not a bad test player, average captain but not real good in the one day game. I only did it to p1ss off marc.

Macka

U19 Vice-Captain
Michael Vaughan he a pretty decent test record and has done well against the best team in the world. He is a lot better than you guys seem to think.

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
Scallywag said:
I apolgise for slagging off Vaughan.

Hes not a bad test player, average captain but not real good in the one day game..
Fair call. I'd up his rating as test player as pretty good but the rest seems right.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
booostn said:
i cant believe u guys say ****...how do u know how hard tht level of cricket is anyway
most of us know man, there are a select few who have played at the top level of international cricket for the CW XI and a lot of others who have played in one of the toughest domestic leagues in the world, CW Development league! Anyway we have a a fair few batsmen better than old Michael Vaughn! :p