• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Arrogant English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
tooextracool said:
err if you read my previous post again, you might just realise that they do in fact make me look brilliant and make ponting look stupid for not bowling clarke against england in the icc championships.....
Is this the same Michael Clarke whom you have called not so good in ODIs? :huh:

Sussexshark

Cricket Spectator
«What a bunch of arrogant stuck up selfish hypochites.»

Takes one to know one. Christ, do I get totally hacked off by such adolescent garbage. Get a life a grow up, why don't you.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Scallywag said:
So your brilliant and Ponting is stupid, so why is Ponting captain of the worlds best one day team and you cant even get a game for any one day team.
I have a good idea whos the stupid one and it aint Ponting.
I see, so all cricket captains are in fact genii who are brain surgeons and rocket scientists part-time and all those that aren't playing international one-day cricket are in fact stupid. Must... leave... moronic... trollish... cretins... on... ignore... list...

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Who really gives a flying f*ck whether a team is arrogant or not? Ive always failed to understand this..

Scallywag

Banned
Scaly piscine said:
I see, so all cricket captains are in fact genii who are brain surgeons and rocket scientists part-time and all those that aren't playing international one-day cricket are in fact stupid. Must... leave... moronic... trollish... cretins... on... ignore... list...
accidently read one of scallywags posts again eh scaly piscine, that'll learn ya.

tooextracool

International Coach
Scallywag said:
So your brilliant and Ponting is stupid, so why is Ponting captain of the worlds best one day team and you cant even get a game for any one day team.
I have a good idea whos the stupid one and it aint Ponting.
err ponting is in the team because he is a better batsman than me, just like hes a better batsman than everyone else in the forum. not once have i disputed that or his place in the side. and not once have i called ponting stupid, i said his statements about the pitch were stupid so you might wanna learn to read.
and please explain to me oh wise one, why anyone would not bowl a spinner like clarke on a blatant turner and instead persist with someone who was completely out of form and had figures of 6-0-39-0?

tooextracool

International Coach
Mr Casson said:
Is this the same Michael Clarke whom you have called not so good in ODIs? :huh:
2 things
1)im referring to his bowling ability here
2) i havent said hes not good in ODIs, ive said that his performances to date havent been anywhere near as brilliant as many people on here have made it out to be.

tooextracool

International Coach
bryce said:
of course not, i have just never heard of someone who is not indian living in india
actually i've seen quite a few, several people in my high school were from countries outside of india.

bryce

International Regular
tooextracool said:
actually i've seen quite a few, several people in my high school were from countries outside of india.
oh ok probaly because i do not know many people who live in india lol, so what nationality are you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.