• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Murali's Australian Fans

DT8

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Hey are there any fans of murali who were born in Australia? I'm just sick of the people who say aussies r murali bashers because murali has lots of fans down under. Just that they are overshadowed by the fools who think they are initiated cricket followers. Some of Jarman's comments for example, just bring shame to our nation.

Warne is god

U19 12th Man
Murali fans in Australia???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell u what, I'll get Warnie to call Pollock, Nitini and Kallis chuckers and we'll see how popular he is in South Africa.

DT8

here we go again...murali never called anyone a chucker. All he said was that mcgrath and co were also going over the limits, but only he was being singled out. i think this was a very valid point.

Warne is god

U19 12th Man
ALRIGHT. I'll get warnie to say Pollock, Nitini and Kallis exceed the limit and we'll see how the Safricans take it.

Scallywag

Banned
DT8 said:
here we go again...murali never called anyone a chucker. All he said was that mcgrath and co were also going over the limits, but only he was being singled out. i think this was a very valid point.
Howard never said Murali was a chucker, all he said was that the testing in Perth had concluded he was, which is what Murali said about Lee, Pidge and Dizzy.

Do you agree Howard had a valid point aswell.

DT8

Howard never said "Murali is a chucker". He just said "yes" when asked that.

C_C

International Captain
Warne is god said:
ALRIGHT. I'll get warnie to say Pollock, Nitini and Kallis exceed the limit and we'll see how the Safricans take it.
Yea and if Warne does, the cohort of smallminded Saffie fans like you will bash Warne will the more thoughtful, intellegent,coherent and less parochial ones (along with ones who've passed English 12) would be saying he has a very valid point

Cloete

International Captain
sigh.. another slanging match again. I don't like Murali and I think he chucks. But everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Stop trying to change each toher's opinions guys, this thread is looking for AUSTRALIAN MURALI FANS! Not Murali haters (i.e me). Let's not start another arugment here..

or as Neil would say "Don't Feed The Troll"

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
What's this all about?

Could someone explain this to me in bullet point form, complete with links, tables, pictures and audio?

Cheers.

:p

Last edited:

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
I'm Australian.

And a fan of Murali.

And also a fan of Warne.

Nothing wrong with that.

twctopcat

International Regular
Jnr. said:
I'm Australian.

And a fan of Murali.

And also a fan of Warne.

Nothing wrong with that.
By the beard of zeus! Never thought that would happen. Only other aussie i know who doesn't mind him is my friend in cairns, but she's female and did an xray of ricky ponting without knowing who he was, so that explains that.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
as a bloke murali and the whole sl team are the most approachable and kind guys in the world. On the field he's a great bowler, and definately one of the best in the world. Whilst I think Warnie is a better bowler than Murali, he is definately a perfect role model and a great guy.

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
twctopcat said:
By the beard of zeus! Never thought that would happen. Only other aussie i know who doesn't mind him is my friend in cairns, but she's female and did an xray of ricky ponting without knowing who he was, so that explains that.
If she did an X-Ray of RP and didn't know it, then how would she know who Murali is? :blink: :D :p

twctopcat

International Regular
Jnr. said:
If she did an X-Ray of RP and didn't know it, then how would she know who Murali is? :blink: :D :p
Haha, see your point. At the time she didn't know his face, she knew he existed(Ponting). This was about a year or so ago.

Waughney

International Debutant
I'm a huge Aussie Murali fan, always have been, always will be.

Good on you other Murali supporters :)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Jnr. said:
I'm Australian.

And a fan of Murali.

And also a fan of Warne.

Nothing wrong with that.
Good on you Mate !!

As a Sri lankan, I respect Warnie. :thumbsup: :thumbup1:
I think world cricket is lucky and priviledged to have two great exponents (each of their own type) of spin !! :happy:
I can't understand why some people spend hours on end posting repetitions and boring everyone else to death as to who is greater and who is lesser !! :unsure: :wacko:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Go Murali :cool:

I am Australian, though I support India. But technically I'm an Aussie Murali supporter :D