• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricinfo

Cloete

International Captain
Is it just me or are no player profiles working? they seem to link to a blank page with a toyota bannmer 8-)

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
CricInfo pages are a PAIN... whenever you load one of them, an ad welcomes you and even if you click the X, the ad leaves, but, believe it or not, the page still doesn't load! You have to keep on reloading, hoping that the page, and not that ad, loads this time!

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Which site? No idea about CricInfo Australia, but the India page has one massive, annoying ad on the front page, and even when closed, does not show you the contents!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've had that problem for more than a week now, since I was researching for club cricket. It only pops up with Cricinfo Australia though. Meh! Aussies...

Sudeep

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I've had that problem for more than a week now, since I was researching for club cricket. It only pops up with Cricinfo Australia though. Meh! Aussies...
Happens only on the Cricinfo main page for me.

Had the freezing problem myself too, for a coupla hours in the afternoon.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Yeah, exactly the same problem here. Gotta be a Mozilla thing (I have version 1.0) - when I look through any other country's details, I don't have any problems.

Australia's the only one to have any kind of proprietary content (ie, baggygreen.com.au), so I'm guessing it's their advertising scripting.

Cloete

International Captain
Slow Love™ said:
Yeah, exactly the same problem here. Gotta be a Mozilla thing (I have version 1.0) - when I look through any other country's details, I don't have any problems.

Australia's the only one to have any kind of proprietary content (ie, baggygreen.com.au), so I'm guessing it's their advertising scripting.
Yeah that's my exact problem...

Slow Love™

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
It works once the cookies are cleared though.
All of them? I just deleted all my cricinfo cookies, and I still got the ad banner (and nothing else) when trying to check out Aussie player profiles.

I don't like to delete all my cookies, 'cause then I lose all my prefs, logins, etc for different sites and have to do them all again...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Slow Love™ said:
Not necessarily, I had it from IE.