• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blonde on Blonde: Perks for SAF'S Cricketers

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is SAF the only place in the world where the girls think cricket is cool or something? So many heads like beaten favourites and so many models it doesn't add up.

Langeveldt

Soutie
South Africa (particularly Gauteng) is home to the most beautiful female population in the world.. Thats final in my book.. And the test match is just an excuse to get the bikinis on..

Its about -2C and I'm 7000 miles away and Im spending another rainy Saturday night indoors.. Boo-hoo

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Wasn't this article rescinded after it was found that she was in fact some agent of his or other?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Richard said:
Wasn't this article rescinded after it was found that she was in fact some agent of his or other?
the girl in the pic is Minki Van Der Westhuizen who is a former Miss SA and his girlfriend..

The agent thing was some confusion in the media, who thought his agent was his girlfriend or something.

C_C

International Captain
I havnt been to south africa, but i've been over half of europe, canada and parts of asia.......IMO, the most beautiful chicks are from checz rep., montreal and iran......and if saffies can compete with that, i might just visit SA in the near future!
:D :D

Langeveldt

Soutie
C_C said:
I havnt been to south africa, but i've been over half of europe, canada and parts of asia.......IMO, the most beautiful chicks are from checz rep., montreal and iran......and if saffies can compete with that, i might just visit SA in the near future!
Yeah they can, they usually have pretty swell personalities as well, just watch out for the butch chicks :).... Check out the crowd if you see a test match, especially that woman who flashed the camera when it panned to her!..
Pretoria is the best city for most things, CT is the gay capital, so watch out! :s .

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
C_C said:
Hear hear! The girls from Scandinavia are also very nice........Europe rules in general.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Langeveldt said:
Check out the crowd if you see a test match, especially that woman who flashed the camera when it panned to her!..
:laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol:
That really was funny - the speed the producers must have had to react!
I could barely move for laughing for the next minute or so.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Firstly: spectacularly, yes! Second: don't have a clue, hope not but wouldn't bet against it.