• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Stadium Pics....

Bouncer

State Regular
Can anybody post some awsome cricket ground pictures or pic of crowd .....I have Lords as my Desktop for quite a while and im kindaa getting bored of it now. :)

I think if some people contribute with their some of pics taken by some members , it could be a nice thread.

masterblaster

International Captain
This picture was taken by myself on India's tour to Australia in December 2003. This picture is the MCG in all its glory, on a beautiful sunny day while India was training just before facing off against the Victoria Bushrangers.

I'm a bit of a photography enthusiast, so I was very pleased with the result of this picture.

Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:

masterblaster

International Captain
By the way, I'm copyrighting my above picture, so I do not want many people downloading this onto their hard drive/wallpaper permanantely without my permission.

Sorry for being a hardliner :p

*The picture above is the copyright of S Bhatia, 2003*

(c) 2003, SB Photography, All Rights Reserved

:p :D

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
these are a few pictures my brother took of the match he went to last summer at the SCG, it was the game where brett lee hit the 6 in the last over to get us home...

theres plenty of em, but these are just a couple of the good ones...

Attachments

Bouncer

State Regular
Rajeev, i expect you to come up something ganuine ruthar than taking stuff from MB and putting it on.....otherwise i'll take back ur Media Guru tilte which i have given you.

Sehwag309

Banned
Bouncer said:
Rajeev, i expect you to come up something ganuine ruthar than taking stuff from MB and putting it on.....otherwise i'll take back ur Media Guru tilte which i have given you.
I don't have any pics of stadiums :sleep: . I was only helping S Bhatia to copyright his pic by putting the logo in the pic, I wasn't presenting it as my own

If there is a game in Toronto Cricket Club, then maybe someday

Sehwag309

Banned
masterblaster said:
Thanks a million Rajeev for adding my copyright name on that, it looks fantastic!

Cheers buddy,

MB
Now, save the picture I did, delete the one u have in ur post, and upload mine

Do that and I will delete my post so it looks ur the original one

Sudeep

International Captain
broncoman said:
these are a few pictures my brother took of the match he went to last summer at the SCG, it was the game where brett lee hit the 6 in the last over to get us home...

theres plenty of em, but these are just a couple of the good ones...
The first one is absolutely brilliant. I'm tempted to use it as my wallpaper. :p

andmark

International Captain
Can anybody post some awsome cricket ground pictures or pic of crowd .....I have Lords as my Desktop for quite a while and im kindaa getting bored of it now. :)

I think if some people contribute with their some of pics taken by some members , it could be a nice thread.
I wonder if he still has that screensaver.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I already posted this pic somewhere on this forum, but here it is again, the picturesque Kabul International Cricket Stadium.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I like that big pillar, like they used to have in Hogwarts during Quidditch matches. I wonder if the red would make it hard for fielders to pick up the ball if it goes in the air, though.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I like that big pillar, like they used to have in Hogwarts during Quidditch matches. I wonder if the red would make it hard for fielders to pick up the ball if it goes in the air, though.
Yeah last time I posted that pic people were asking about that. I'm not sure what it is, but I think it might be something under construction surrounded by scaffolding. Seems like they might have just covered it up with the colours of the flag.