• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gday Gday

goughies_girl

Cricket Spectator
Helllllloooo everyone!!!!

Im new ere n just came to say hi and introduce meself...Im Shaylee..most people call me Shay, 18 from Ipswich, Queensland. Im an aussie girl all the way..although my fav player is from england... darren gough :D !!! My other fav players would ave to be andy bichel ,jason gillespie shane bond and michael bevan. anywayz i've loved cricket ever since i was little and played for school and club for 5 years... bat at 5, 2nd change med pace right arm bowler and field at 2nd slip.. dont play any more tho...work has gotten in the way of my whole... life lol yea anywayz im gonna stop dribbling now and get ready to watch the aussies/kiwis nice to meet ya all 8-)

Bouncer

State Regular
I am the first one to Welcome to CW, so i hope u remember me for being your First one...Me, my name is Abbas. 21, ...Live in Minnesota USA, Student...Love everything about Cricket....one of those people who'd watch Test cricket over ODI.....oh and sominthg you Soulhd Kown taht i od aolt of toyops. :) :)

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
g'day how u going. good to see women slowly coming around to these forums. they are where all the cool people hang out... this is like the smokers circle behind the toilets where we talk about cricket

masterblaster

International Captain
Welcome to CW Shay, I hope you have a wonderful time here, it's great to know you. I'm from Melbourne, I'm 18 as well at University studying Engineering. I follow Indian Cricket in general, and love Indian Cricket.

Nice to meet you, hope you have a fun time!

Cheers,

MB

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeh welcome, always good to have more smart queenslanders on the forum, rather than stinking whinging poms...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Welcome Goughie_ girl, it is good to have you hear. As Simon said (excuse the pun) it is good to have another Queenslander on the forums.

anzac

International Debutant
welcome aboard - please feel free to join in the fun & stick around a while........

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
yeh welcome, always good to have more smart queenslanders on the forum, rather than stinking whinging poms...
Says the person with the 'ban the cheat' avatar and supports the country who've been whining about a cricket pitch they contrived to get 3rd on the all-time smallest target failures in Test cricket on (1st was in a late 19th century Test and 2nd was Zimbabwe)...

steds

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:
HEY!!!!! :dry: :dry: :dry:

Welcome, Shay. Hope you have fun here like we do

Just one thing. Why couldn't your favourite player be anyone else other than a Yorkie??? :huh: Why not try liking Lancashire players? ;)

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Welcome to the forums Shay.. i think you should run over to off topic Asap! .. the cricket chats for grumpy old men discussing about 20 year old issues.. and dragging it to the point of death..

Piper

International Captain
Welcome aboard the Cruise Liner Shay... Im Sam, sadly livin in england and im 17... dont take any notice of Simon *whispers* hes a bit wacko
Lol