• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greatest chucker in business (apart from murali)

Who is the greatest huker (apart from murali)

• Brett lee

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Shoaib akhtar

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Jermaine lawson

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • chaminda Vaas

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

steds

Hall of Fame Member
hmmm...the greatest chucker...greatest? :huh:
...apparently everyone's a chucker these days, so I say the greatest is the man with the most test wickets-Shane Warne
but there are soooooo many great chuckers...

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sehwag309 said:
..they are working on a special software to figure out his action as current one gives programming errors
I heard they were going to attach a cameraman to a large wheel so he can spin around to keep up with Adam's action. :p

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Mecnun said:
How about adding Chukbhajan to the poll and then i will vote ;)
Why Mecnun, Having 'Chuckhtar' is not enough? May be we should add 'Chuckridi' :p

Mecnun

U19 Debutant
Sanz said:
Why Mecnun, Having 'Chuckhtar' is not enough? May be we should add 'Chuckridi' :p
He is already up there in the poll and chuckridi does'nt deserve to be in such illustrious company ;)

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Looking at his current form, I guess Chukridi would give Bhaji a run for his money. :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
what a stupid thread. and afridi doesnt chuck. if he chucked maybe hed be half-decent. haha and im an afridi fan! :wacko:

Sussexshark

Cricket Spectator
I agree totally that this has become very silly. Lordy, I can remember the good ole days when Meckiff, Griffin and Griffiths were (literally) hurling the ball at the poor sodding batsmen. Greatest thing to happen at the time was that Griffin was no-balled out of the game. Why does not happen now? If a guy chucks he's taking unfair advantage and should have no place in the game, simple as that. Ha.. if only it were...

Peter