• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gutsiest Innings

Camel56

Banned
Viktor, im going to ignore that piece of insolence that came out of your mouth. You'll learn to respect me in time after you weitness my prowess on the cricket field. We dont need your uphill gardening here so back you go to your hole.

Cricket player - yes it is true and yes it is and will remain THE guttsiest innings ever played.

viktor

State Vice-Captain
Oh, but I respect you. I was just curious as to you weight. It seems to me I have come uncomfortably close.

cricket player

International Debutant
Camel56 said:
Yes you have come unclomfortably close to my middle stump, please stay away in future.
ok i trust you camel now"And you also abused just like viktor abused you" Did you see how it feel's when some body insult you and abuse you" just playing mate" And yes you are a great cricketer just like ponting and hayden' :p

Camel56

Banned
Cricket player - i make ponting and hayden look like school boy cricketers. I would have it over them in every single aspect of the game.

Craig

World Traveller
One springs to mind when Darren Lehmann made a score between 50-100 against New South Wales at Coffs Harbour during those terrible bush fires back in 2002, in a ING Cup game where the heat was getting close to 50c.

Hayden's knock as well. There is no way I can handle that sort of heat.

Deja moo

International Captain
Camel56 said:
Yes thats all very impressive im sure. Nothing compared to my magnificent dig though. I suggest you read the details of it above.

Ignoring Pinocchio here , I say Dean Jones' innings must be the gutsiest ever .