• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A bowler nightmare

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
If I lived in Hong Kong , I would sell my car and buy a Helmet before I got out on the streets again !! :laugh:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
did anyone hear about the club cricket ground in melbourne australia that has banned sixes being hit in case people are put in danger? :) thats my old clubs ground

Joao_Quinto

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
vic_orthdox said:
did anyone hear about the club cricket ground in melbourne australia that has banned sixes being hit in case people are put in danger? :) thats my old clubs ground
If that is true then that is probably the coolest thing I've seen/heard all day. That includes the big naught from Fleming.

Don

State Vice-Captain
i wouldnt mind just letting some down at him.if he belts me around well ill have to have a little chat with him after the match