• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is it personal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Neil Pickup said:
I don't see myself and Liam getting into too many on-forum rows.

With our reputations... (OK, maybe him - but definitely not me :p)
I can't think of any clever retort, so I'll just stick my smilie's tongue out. :p

Mr Mxyzptlk

Neil Pickup said:
My economics teacher told me this one - It's like most things Liam (well, ***, anyway) - those who do it, don't talk about it and thos who don't do it, can't stop going on about it.
Admirable attempt, but you're clearly fascinated by it (read *** or weed).

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Admirable attempt, but you're clearly fascinated by it (read *** or weed).
If it causes you to create those sort of posts in off-topic to, er, refute allegations.

You know what they say, no smoke without fire (or in your case, without rizla and ganja)...

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Neil Pickup said:
If it causes you to create those sort of posts in off-topic to, er, refute allegations.

You know what they say, no smoke without fire...
That thread was on the advice of my legal team. Suffice to say I've replaced them with cheaper, more flexible options.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I really cannot believe you guys don't get sick of this.
It must have been going on for about forever and I got sick of it long ago. It is about the most boring, monotonous circular thing I've seen on CricketWeb - yes, including The AAAS - and even Richard-marc71178-tooextracool (\luckyeddie-Scallywag) arguments.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Richard said:
I really cannot believe you guys don't get sick of this.
It must have been going on for about forever and I got sick of it long ago. It is about the most boring, monotonous circular thing I've seen on CricketWeb - yes, including The AAAS - and even Richard-marc71178-tooextracool (\luckyeddie-Scallywag) arguments.
Oh the irony!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Oh, believe me, I got sick of some of those threads (the 6 or 7 of them) too - but not as sick as I've got of this.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Richard said:
Oh, believe me, I got sick of some of those threads (the 6 or 7 of them) too - but not as sick as I've got of this.
A Thread that's been open all of a few hours - yet it's worse than the 2 weeks or so you drag these pathetic ineupmanships over?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It's not this thread - your and Neil (especially) 's constant harping-on at Liam's supposed dabbling in the weed must have covered 150 threads at the very least.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Constant harping?

Suggest you look up the meanig of the word constant.

1 or 2 joke comments in OT compared with 6 or 7 hijacked threads...

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Neil Pickup said:
It's just India trying to keep up with Australia in the race for the stupidest conspiracy theory of 2004...
Neil, thats an extraordinary thing to do. To brush all India with one brush because some stupid guy in Kolkata wrote one laughable article.

Most people in India agree that Ganguly was asking for trouble as far as slow over rates were concerned and had it coming. Of course, not all may agree about the severity of the sentence. But for you to claim that India is somehow drumming up a conspiracy theory is most unfair.

One Bengali doesnt make INDIA.

tooextracool

International Coach
marc71178 said:
A Thread that's been open all of a few hours - yet it's worse than the 2 weeks or so you drag these pathetic ineupmanships over?
so tell me, does weed have anything to do with cricket?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
SJS said:
Neil, thats an extraordinary thing to do. To brush all India with one brush because some stupid guy in Kolkata wrote one laughable article.

Most people in India agree that Ganguly was asking for trouble as far as slow over rates were concerned and had it coming. Of course, not all may agree about the severity of the sentence. But for you to claim that India is somehow drumming up a conspiracy theory is most unfair.

One Bengali doesnt make INDIA.
It was said in a heavily tongue in cheek manner!

Must... remember... smilies...

Status
Not open for further replies.