• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Super Series

What will Murali do?

• Have the guts to show up

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Come up with more "Personal Reasons"

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i want him to show up and get hammered, but im doubting he will, especially after todays little statement

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i hope he turns up, id find nothing funnier than seeing Murali break out in tears on the middle of the field when he is being sledged by the aussie crowd.... but hes a gutless little moron, he wont turn come...

masterblaster

International Captain
If he's got some guts he will show up, but otherwise there are better champion players I would like to see than Murali.

Personally to see Harbhajan/Kumble go up against the Australian's will be more promising, since they've actually had success against the Aussies in recent times.

Simon

masterblaster said:
If he's got some guts he will show up, but otherwise there are better champion players I would like to see than Murali.

Personally to see Harbhajan/Kumble go up against the Australian's will be more promising, since they've actually had success against the Aussies in recent times.
I wouldnt mind if Ashley Giles turned up as the spinner actually
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
I am hoping he will turn up and take 10 - 12 wickets in the match and gets Man of the Match !! :D

I would like to see the looks on the faces of those who have been crying out for his blood !! :laugh:

Last edited:

masterblaster

International Captain
I'm hoping Sachin and Lara combine and make a 250+ run partnership with Sachin getting a breathtaking century and getting Man of the Match!

:D

ReallyCrazy

Banned
I hope he turns up. Keeps getting wicket after wicket. just like Jason^. And all the Australian supporters will break down and start crying.

And I also hope pidgeon gets called for chucking in the same match

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
broncomanbut hes a gutless little moron said:
So you know him personally, do you?
He has more class than a lot of players, and it's up to him if he never wants to return to a country that has treated him rather poorly.

Linda

masterblaster said:
I'm hoping Sachin and Lara combine and make a 250+ run partnership with Sachin getting a breathtaking century and getting Man of the Match!

:D
We'll still win it though... :cool:

I voted for B. Cant see him being as mature as A calls for.

Linda

Deja moo said:
Australia cant win it. Martyn will get a king pair IMO.
King Pair of tonnes? Yeah, I agree actually.

(Does "King Pair of tonnes" sound slightly disturbing only to me??)

Last edited:

Simon

Dasa said:
broncomanbut hes a gutless little moron said:
So you know him personally, do you?
He has more class than a lot of players, and it's up to him if he never wants to return to a country that has treated him rather poorly.
yeh, he and Ranatunga have showed a lot of class and dignity towards us in the past too....

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Linda said:
We'll still win it though... :cool:

I voted for B. Cant see him being as mature as A calls for.
The Super series will lack credibility if the second highest (and possibly soon to be highest) wicket taker in Test cricket history does not turn up. So its in the interests of the game and ICC that he plays in it !!

I hope the Aussie cricket fans, Media and players can be mature in their conduct and in what they say when they open their mouths !! :)

Cloete

International Captain
JASON said:
The Super series will lack credibility if the second highest (and possibly soon to be highest) wicket taker in Test cricket history does not turn up. So its in the interests of the game and ICC that he plays in it !!

I hope the Aussie cricket fans, Media and players can be mature in their conduct and in what they say when they open their mouths !! :)
I hope I have a chance to throw something at him :p

Nah, I seriously doubt he'll come. It is Murali after all...