• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Murali returns fire

ReallyCrazy

Banned
why should he keep his mouth shut? A lot of Australian players did not keep their mouths shut. Instead, they never missed an opportunity to undermine Murali.

It has been proven that Murali has been unfairly targetted for almost 10 years now when all along everyone was chucking.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Langeveldt said:
He's got away, he has been cleared.. Why can't he keep his mouth shut..
He has been cleared ?? Are you willing to accept that ?? How many aussie Players and fans are willing to accept that ??

Murali is right, Why cant people like you keep their mouth Shut ? :wacko:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Sanz said:
He has been cleared ?? Are you willing to accept that ?? How many aussie Players and fans are willing to accept that ?? :
1) What I think doesn't matter at all

2) He has been officially cleared, so thats why I said he has been so...

3) What the Aussie players think doesn't matter at all

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i got an idea - lets put elbow braces on McGrath, Gillespie, Lee and Murali and see who comes out on top....

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Langeveldt said:
1) What I think doesn't matter at all

2) He has been officially cleared, so thats why I said he has been so...

3) What the Aussie players think doesn't matter at all

No you also said, he's got away. Well if he has got away then so has everyone who has been bending his arms more than the legal limit allowed.

He has as much right to speak as a Ricky Ponting or a Shane Warne. I never heard anyone asking Ricky to shutup. If the whole issue was between ICC and Murali than I would have agreed with part of your post but look at the way every tom, D and harry has been giving his expert opinions on Murali's action. It is time that Murali makes them taste their own medicine.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
age_master said:
i got an idea - lets put elbow braces on McGrath, Gillespie, Lee and Murali and see who comes out on top....
Good Idea. Now all you need to do is to convince 'Cricket Australia', Mcgrath, Gillespie and Lee to do it. Good Luck !!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
well look at his record vs Australia in Australia, bowling average of 116 (3 wickets) after 2 matches, compared to his average after 2 matches vs Bangladesh 20 wickets at 10.45....

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Sanz said:
Good Idea. Now all you need to do is to convince 'Cricket Australia', Mcgrath, Gillespie and Lee to do it. Good Luck !!

if Murali wanted it done im sure he could convince the ICC to do it... he seems to be able to convince them to do just about anything else he wants...

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
age_master said:
if Murali wanted it done im sure he could convince the ICC to do it... he seems to be able to convince them to do just about anything else he wants...
Yeah If it was in Murali's hand, I wonder why he waited 10 years to convince the ICC.

I can understand your frustration, after all it is hard to give up your beliefs in one day. You believe that Murali is a chucker and you have been fed that all your life and one fine day you woke up to discover that it was all wrong. I know it is hard to face the facts, but you will get over it with time. ;)

Warne is god

U19 12th Man
age_master said:
except that he is to scared to play out here on non turning tracks
No he's scared to play here cos of the crowd. Boy is he gonna cop it in the super series. Every delivery the crowds gonna yell NO BALL.

What the f*ck are you on about you little **** Murali. If Dizzy and Pidgeon chuck then I'm a balemic midget. That is the most bullsh*t claim I've ever heard in my life. And who are you to accuse people of chucking, you were found to be bowling at 3 times the legal limit. Maybe you should worry about learning how to bowl legally rather than make stupid accusations you little racist moron.