• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Murali returns fire

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
age_master said:
well look at his record vs Australia in Australia, bowling average of 116 (3 wickets) after 2 matches, compared to his average after 2 matches vs Bangladesh 20 wickets at 10.45....
Well, Look at Ricky Ponting's record in India, He must have been faking an Injury. Really a great analogy.

I know that is what you want to believe and it just proves me point about the lies you have been fed about Murali. :-O

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Warne is god said:
No he's scared to play here cos of the crowd. Boy is he gonna cop it in the super series. Every delivery the crowds gonna yell NO BALL.

What the f*ck are you on about you little **** Murali. If Dizzy and Pidgeon chuck then I'm a balemic midget. That is the most bullsh*t claim I've ever heard in my life. And who are you to accuse people of chucking, you were found to be bowling at 3 times the legal limit. Maybe you should worry about learning how to bowl legally rather than make stupid accusations you little racist moron.

McGrath, Dizzy and lee have flex their elbows, which technically according to the rules is a throw - when an on field umpire calls it it will be a chuck for mine. most of the time with quicks its hyperextension anyways which should definatley be in any rule change (cause an awful lot of people hyperextend particularly asians and africans).

Murali on the other hand, can help it, but chooses not too canuse it would make him so much easier to play - i would suggest that his averages would end up somewhere near where Harbhajan's are.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Sanz said:
Well, Look at Ricky Ponting's record in India, He must have been faking an Injury. Really a great analogy.

I know that is what you want to believe and it just proves me point about the lies you have been fed about Murali. :-O

lol except Punter went over for the 3rd test and played in the 4th....

Warne is god

U19 12th Man
I'm contemplating going nuts and getting banned just to say what that little racist **** deserves. Its as if he wants to die in Australia during the Super Series.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Warne is god said:
No he's scared to play here cos of the crowd. Boy is he gonna cop it in the super series. Every delivery the crowds gonna yell NO BALL.

if hes got the guts to come....

Warne is god

U19 12th Man
Murali the sook will run off. But on the Super Series I would've thought Vettori would've been the better bowler to play in it because he has a pretty good record in Australia.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
age_master said:
McGrath, Dizzy and lee have flex their elbows, which technically according to the rules is a throw - when an on field umpire calls it it will be a chuck for mine.
8-) 8-) Yeah if the umpire doesn't call it, it wont be 'Chucking, isn't it ??

Btw Which On Field umpire Called murali when Chris Broad reported Murali ??

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
it wasn't called for murali cause it would stir the pot too much, besides hes been called often enough before hasn't he. i cant say i remember the last time McGrath or pollock was called?

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
age_master said:
it wasn't called for murali cause it would stir the pot too much, besides hes been called often enough before hasn't he. i cant say i remember the last time McGrath or pollock was called?
Really both the Umpires must have confessed it to you, didn't they. I couldn't care less if Mcgrath and Pollcok were called or not, the fact that in the research they have been found guilty as well.

Remember Hansie was an angel who could do no wrong, until he himself accepted that he has been involved in matchfixing. I still remember how Indians were beaten up in South Africa and talk radios were full of racist hate messages after the Indian Police broke the news.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Warne is god said:
At least he showed up unlike the sook Murali. "Personal Reasons wah wah wah wah"
Are you sure he showed up ?? 11 & 12 really great way of showing up. :p