• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Im new.,

neutralguy

U19 Debutant
hi guys,
Good day. iam new here. but this site is so cool and i like cricket very much.An exciting match coming up tommorow.
I would alos like you guys to check ut
www.espnstar.com/forums
where lot of people from different countries post on cricket.
ok. :D

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
neutralguy said:
hi guys,
Good day. iam new here. but this site is so cool and i like cricket very much.An exciting match coming up tommorow.
www.espnstar.com/forums

these forums are so much better than any other forums i don't know why we'd even want to check out the other one

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
neutralguy said:
hi guys,
www.espnstar.com/forums
Welcome to the forum :notworthy

I can see you are new but you are a NEUTRAL GUY ??? Now that is not just new, thats a novelty :p

Kidding. Have a good time.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Welcome to the forum. However:

No spamming. Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy or increase a member's post count. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion. Threads/posts blatantly advertising your website are not allowed and shall be removed. Continued abuse of this rule will result in the account being banned.
http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6154