• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India Vs Pakistan Whoz Favorite

deeps

International 12th Man
Bapu Rao Swami said:
I don't see any reason why they can't give Oz one helluva time when they tour that country.
well it all depends....whose team will yousuf youhana play for this time! :huh:

deeps

International 12th Man
lol, last time they met in an ODI, pakistan were cruising along,looking set for a victory. Then yousuf youhana ran out Shoaib Malik i think it was, and malik was starting to really look dangerous... Then he ran out the ever-dangerous shahid afridi without facing a ball, and almost ran out razzaq? it was madness, but by the end of his brain explosion, the game was well and truly lost

PAKMAN

State 12th Man
lol ok
wel surely giv the ausies some tough time out there
the woolmer inzimam combo jus clicking now,kaneria and afridi will get alot of bounce and turn there aswell

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Great win for Pakistan. :) Once again it was Shoaib Malik who turned the match for Pakistan (along with Salman).

viktor

State Vice-Captain
the Wankhede?? its the cricket ground in Mumbai (Bombay) where the Aussies lost this time around. Look up the 4th test of the just finished series..

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
and younis khan, padded up and came out with a bat 3 times and scored a grand total of 3 runs...boy is he out of forM!:P
Actually, I thought he went out for a duck. Anyways, I don't see why Inzy used Khan as an opener, he plays much better in the middle order. Inzy needs to understand that the opener position is a critical one, not everyone can play it. IMO, the only openers Pakistan has right now are Imran Farhat, Yasir Hameed, Salman Butt, Imran Nazir (on his good days), and maybe Salim Elahi. Am i forgetting someone?

PAKMAN

State 12th Man
nightprowler10 said:
Actually, I thought he went out for a duck. Anyways, I don't see why Inzy used Khan as an opener, he plays much better in the middle order. Inzy needs to understand that the opener position is a critical one, not everyone can play it. IMO, the only openers Pakistan has right now are Imran Farhat, Yasir Hameed, Salman Butt, Imran Nazir (on his good days), and maybe Salim Elahi. Am i forgetting someone?
YEH TAUFIQ UMAR and muhammed hafiz who wasnt too impressive with bat
but good with the ball