• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Last Verdict on Mumbai Test....

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
No.

I mean that Mongolians are easy targets for our subcontinental chum because they have no means of exacting revenge.

Ease of insulting has nothing to do with racism.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
It was Funny as hell, no doubt, but he could have done it without the racist part.

And I am afraid, with this rate you will be going Fraz's way very soon. After all I stand justified when I said that you turn up on this only with one motive.

Bouncer

State Regular
^^ why dont u let the Mods decide if i'll be going going the Fraz's way or not....this to me was forwarded by Fraz and he wanted me to post it here...so i did that.
You are definetely trying to make others think more on racist lines than the humor part..... and i showing up for only one purpose shows that i certainly have more in my life than being an Work...Car Parking lot and home....thats certainly how All the **** ******* i know live....breading on Java...Hindi Movies...and cricket..."with No social life"...and for surely nobody to say Hi to after 4:30pm...when the office closes. :D..so in that sense i am actually glad that i have more in life than what you have in yours...and ****ing damn proud of it.

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Bouncer said:
^^ why dont u let the Mods decide if i'll be going going the Fraz's way or not....this to me was forwarded by Fraz and he wanted me to post it here...so i did that.

If he asked you to post that James was an idiot, would you do that?

He was banned for a very good reason, and I wish people would just accept it.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Bouncer said:
You are definetely trying to make others think more on racist lines than the humor part..... and i showing up for only one purpose shows that i certainly have more in my life than being an Work...Car Parking lot and home....thats certainly how All the **** ******* i know live....breading on Java...Hindi Movies...and cricket..."with No social life"...and for surely nobody to say Hi to after 4:30pm...when the office closes. :D
Let me quote this gem from you. :) You clearly are getting closer to where Fraz was and yes Mods will decide if it was appropriate or not to post a banned members' views, after all he was banned for a reason, wasn't he ? ;)

Btw I was not the first one to use the 'R' word in this thread. As for rest of your insults..well :laugh::laugh: .

Last edited:

Bouncer

State Regular
marc71178 said:
If he asked you to post that James was an idiot, would you do that?

He was banned for a very good reason, and I wish people would just accept it.

Mods...As i have said,it was forwarded to me by him and i posted it as i saw it a funny thing...i did not mean to racially target any one....and to me, him wanted me to post it for his behalf was just an expression of how much he wanted to be part of community and and still feeels attached to it.

as far as calling James and idiot..how can i do that wouldnt it be a non cricketing thing.... 8-)
the only time i write non cricketing stuff is when i am replying to someone...who in my mind can not think in terms of cricket

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
So please explain how the discussion about Mongolians is related to Cricket?

We don't care if he feels attached or not - he went too far and was banned.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
So please explain how the discussion about Mongolians is related to Cricket?

We don't care if he feels attached or not - he went too far and was banned.
As usual, he ran away. :laugh::laugh:

Sehwag309

Banned
Great: A banned Gentleman potrays his hatred thru a "friendly" messenger

It's like a soul taking revenge thru unexplained phenomenon