• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

membersstand

State Vice-Captain

I'm thinking of a certain occurence that has happened only twice in test cricket, Once in the seventies and once in the last ten years. What is it?

Q1: Bookie: Handled the Ball? NO
Q2: tassietiger: Something to do with teams dominating the rest of the competition? NO
Q3: tassietiger: Double-bouncer? NO
Q3b: Bookie: Underarm ball? NO
Q4: Bookie: Is it mode of dismissal? NO
Q5: SJS: Is it to do with batting? NO
Q6: tassietiger: Is it to do with bowling? YES
Q7: Bookie: Is it a team record? NO, well it's not really a record at all...
Q8: tassietiger: Is it a bowler taking ten wickets in an innings? NO
Q9: tassietiger: A bowler bowling two consecutive overs? NO
Q10: Bookie: Is it an onfield record? It occured on the field, but again is not a record

CLUE #1: The Bookie Foundation clue for people with a disability: At least one of these occurences involves India
CLUE #2: The "Bloody Marty wants me to go to Drummoyne nets" Clue: The first was in the latter part of the decade.

membersstand

State Vice-Captain

I'm thinking of a certain occurence that has happened only twice in test cricket, Once in the seventies and once in the last ten years. What is it?

Q2: tassietiger: Something to do with teams dominating the rest of the competition? NO
Q10: Bookie: Is it an onfield record? It occured on the field, but again is not a record

CLUE #1: The Bookie Foundation clue for people with a disability: At least one of these occurences involves India
CLUE #2: The "Bloody Marty wants me to go to Drummoyne nets" Clue: The first was in the latter part of the decade.
CLUE #3: The tassietiger Clue for those with Respiratory illnesses: At least one of these occured in Australia.

membersstand

State Vice-Captain

Q10: Does it involve someone making a mistake? NO

CLUE #3: The tassietiger Clue for those with Respiratory illnesses: At least one of these occured in Australia.

membersstand

State Vice-Captain

Q11: Does it involve someone making a mistake? NO

CLUE #4: The Bookie Clue for constant abuse via msn: On the latter occasion a Western Australian bowler went closest to preventing the occurence.

membersstand

State Vice-Captain

Q12: Bookie: Was this feat by an individual? NO

CLUE #4: The Bookie Clue for constant abuse via msn: On the latter occasion a Western Australian bowler went closest to preventing the occurence.
CLUE #5: The Members Stand Sympathy Clue: The occurence is more a lack of a feat than a feat

membersstand

State Vice-Captain

Q13: tassietiger: Was the bowler Brad Williams? YES

CLUE #5: The Members Stand Sympathy Clue: The occurence is more a lack of a feat than a feat

membersstand

State Vice-Captain

Q14: Bookie: Has it got anything to do with getting a target under 100 runs? NO

membersstand

State Vice-Captain

Q15: tassietiger: Did it occur against India? YES

CLUE #6: The Burkey Clue: India were involved on both occasions

membersstand

State Vice-Captain

Q15: tassietiger: Did it occur against India? YES
Q16: tassietiger: Making over 550 and following it up with a score under 200? NO
Q17: Tommo_365: does it involve extras? NO

CLUE #6: The Burkey Clue: India were involved on both occasions
CLUE #7: The Nameless Clue for lack of imagination: Both occurences were in Australia