• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
CRICKET QUESTION #4 : Why is 229 so unique in test cricket ??

Q1. is it the aggregate score made by a country in a match?....NO
Q2. Does it have to do with an individual record?......No
Q3. Does it have to do with batting?....YES
Q4. It it anyway related to the 2003 World Cup ...NO

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Just for interest very similar to that is 140. A quick guess what that could be ?

This is not part of the quiz. I will tell just now if no one guesses right.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Anil said:
is it nari contractor?
:confused1 :confused1 :confused1

I think you are still on the first question. Thats already been answered. It was Merchant. Merchant was not his real name. It was an error made by someone in filling his school admittance form. Read back for details.

Sudeep

International Captain
SJS said:
Just for interest very similar to that is 140. A quick guess what that could be ?

This is not part of the quiz. I will tell just now if no one guesses right.
Lowest score never to have made in ODI...?

shankar

International Debutant
I searched to see if my guess was right and I found a site dated 2002 saying 228 was actually the lowest 'unmade' test score. Has somebody made 228 in the last 4 years.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
shankar said:
I searched to see if my guess was right and I found a site dated 2002 saying 228 was actually the lowest 'unmade' test score. Has somebody made 228 in the last 4 years.
Gibbs scored 228 against Pakistan in Jan 2003 at Newlands

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
shankar said:
140 - lowest team score never to be made?
Its the lowest UNBEATEN score yet to be made by a batsman :p

Ok. Go ahead with your question...Shankar.