• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Hello Somerset, nice to see you again (you and I have spoken before - I was 'Tailender' on the old Extra Cover forum). :)

Did the batsman concerned carry his bat through a completed innings?
Oh right, yes I remember being apart of that forum with you and Jim. Good to see you again. :)

Q17. No.

Clue 4: To be more specific of clue 2, the player achieved this feat in 2007.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Pollock....only one to score century ??
Correct, well done. I though SJS had it when he asked if the player was African, but went off the trail.

Pollock is the only player to score a century for the African XI, who are regarded as an international ODI side.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Okay then. I will sneak in one.

I am a spinner. I hold this record for soooo long. I dont know if it will be broken in my life time. Who am I and what is the record?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I am a spinner. I hold this record for soooo long. I dont know if it will be broken in my life time. Who am I and what is the record?[/QUOTE]

Q1. anything related to the runs conceded ...... NO
Q2. Is it a Test record?.....NO
Q3. Is the player Indian?.......NO
Q4. Related to a quantity of wicket taken?......NO

Q5. Sonny Ramadhin? ......NO
Q6. Hat-tricks? ........NO
Q7. Related to a number of overs/maidens bowled?........NO

With so many negative answers dont you think you might be going in the wrong direction ??