• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Rowdy, Cho and I don't know Sheahan's nickname:wacko: But Cho is the best story so I went that, Rowdy was only because of how quiet Mallett was/is, a bit like Aussies calling people with red hair Bluey, or a certain very skinny tennis player Muscles:)
Maybe you are right...What's the story with cho?

biased indian

International Coach
Rowdy, Cho and I don't know Sheahan's nickname:wacko: But Cho is the best story so I went that, Rowdy was only because of how quiet Mallett was/is, a bit like Aussies calling people with red hair Bluey, or a certain very skinny tennis player Muscles:)
Paul Sheahan — Timbers

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Cricket Hours Only

I am sure SJS will explain it with much more interest:)
Okay Archie Mac is correct. It is Cho, a nick name given to the 'second' mystery spinner - you can be a mystery even if you are a duplicate ;) .

Its an abbreviation, as suggested by Archie, for Cricket Hours Only.

It seems on tours he was "too difficult to pin down". Never available after playing hours - "always out somewhere trying to find out more about the culture of the country in which he might be playing"

archie mac

International Coach
Your turn mate
OK, lets keep the nickname game going:)

Ian Chappell called this fellow Aussie a cheat, he has a very unflattering nickname

Why did Chappell call him a cheat?
What is the nick name?
Who is the player?

(I will take two out of three as good enough)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
OK, lets keep the nickname game going:)

Ian Chappell called this fellow Aussie a cheat, he has a very unflattering nickname

Why did Chappell call him a cheat?
What is the nick name?
Who is the player?

(I will take two out of three as good enough)
Q1. Is it (the nick name) unflattering because it refers to the player's physique/looks?
Q2. Is he a bowler?

Last edited:

biased indian

International Coach
I have done this feat the Most...and i have done it in a unique way ...

Who am i,what is the feat and what is the uniqueness ???

Last edited: