• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
JASON said:
Q 19 (This definitely is my last shot at this) Is it a chronological list of Teams with lowest runs scored per wicket in Test cricket in each Decade ?
Q19. Is it a chronological list of Teams with lowest runs scored per wicket in Test cricket in each Decade ? .....NO

You are pretty close :D

Its a record more in vogue thanks to limited over cricket :p

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
JASON said:
Q 20 Is it a chronological list of teams with the lowest net run rate in each decade ?
Its the lowest run rate in each decade from 1870's till date. Net run rate refers to your run rate minus opponents. This is pure run rate.

Just for the records. Here is the TOP run rates for each decade.

1870's England 1.83
1880's England 1.65
1890's England 2.44
1900's South Africa 3.05
1910's Australia 3.37
1920's Australia 2.91
1930's Australia 3.11
1940's Australia 3.52
1950's Australia 2.93
1960's Windies 2.95
1970's Pakistan 3.3
1980's Windies 3.15
1990's Windies 3.12
2000's Australia 3.78

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Question

Still holds a Fist Class record nearly 8 decades on. Who am I ? What's the record?

Q1 Is it a batting record ? Yes
Q2. Are you from the sub continent ? No.

SJS said:
Q3 Am I English ?
No.

Last edited:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Samuel_Vimes said:
Sorry. That was stupid.

Q5. Is it a world record?
Again I will ignore this and save you a question. It is a first class record. Samuel feel free to ask any other questions . :) :) :)