• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
How about if I sneak this question --

Question

An Australian tops the list in this feat. It is not really a record , but a feat of sorts. While its an achievement, it also highlights a failure of the individual in a sense.

Who is the Australian ? What is this feat or list which he tops at the moment ...? it seems extremely difficult for some one to top this ...

Let the Questions begin...:) It will take several questions to get this.

Tapioca

State Vice-Captain
* Can you ask 1 question per post please - I am trying to boost my post count here !! )
You can post the three answers seperately :)

8. 1985 or later (for this question, let's define 1985 as the point when Border was made the captain).

Tapioca

State Vice-Captain
Summing up quickly -

Aussie, between 1969 and 1985, Tests, something done in a single Test but not in Ashes

9. Batting ?

Tapioca

State Vice-Captain
Consider this only if the answer to 9 is yes

11. Was the person who did it also the captain of the side ?

Edit (1) - ignore this. what I am thinking about happened in an Ashes Test
Edit (2) - isn't this a smart way to increase the post count :)