• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm strugging to think of Austrlian players in the 80s who played more than 100 matches and wouldn't have gotten an MoM award. I know Boonie got on in the 87 WC final, and Geoff Marsh scored something like 9 centuries so must have gotten one at some point.

So...Craig McDermott?

Fiery

Banned
I'm strugging to think of Austrlian players in the 80s who played more than 100 matches and wouldn't have gotten an MoM award. I know Boonie got on in the 87 WC final, and Geoff Marsh scored something like 9 centuries so must have gotten one at some point.

So...Craig McDermott?
Well done mate... McDermott is correct

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Well done mate... McDermott is correct
Even getting it right it still surprises me!

Ok...

There are 77 instances of a bowler dismissing the same batsman 10 or more times in Tests. Who was the first bowler to achieve the feat, and who was his "bunny"?

Fiery

Banned
Even getting it right it still surprises me!

Ok...

There are 77 instances of a bowler dismissing the same batsman 10 or more times in Tests. Who was the first bowler to achieve the feat, and who was his "bunny"?
Was Warne the bowler?

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
OK then... going back a bit...Wilfred Rhodes bowling to Monty Noble?
Rhodes did indeed dismiss Noble 10 times, but there were several bowlers owning batsmen in double digits even before then. You're heading in the right direction though.