• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
The author of those words has to be someone like Dougie Walters !! :D (using that sort of colourful language !! :laugh: :laugh: )

BoyBrumby

Englishman
JASON said:
The author of those words has to be someone like Dougie Walters !! :D (using that sort of colourful language !! :laugh: :laugh: )
I've a strong suspicion the glasses wearer is Sir Geoffrey (who wore specs until he changed to contacts in about 69) & the speaker was Bobby Simpson, the Oz skipper when Boycs made his bow.

Could be totally wrong tho.

archie mac

International Coach
BoyBrumby said:
I've a strong suspicion the glasses wearer is Sir Geoffrey (who wore specs until he changed to contacts in about 69) & the speaker was Bobby Simpson, the Oz skipper when Boycs made his bow.

Could be totally wrong tho.
Very well done BB I thought that might take a little longer, who said sledging is a modern thing?
Yes Jason I thought the glasses would suggest 'the black cat' as Boycott only wore them for a short time :) Not subtle enough for Dougie W.

Your turn BB
:)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sorry for delay, have been at work (still am in fact, sticking it to the man by having crafty look @ CW! :D ) here's my question:

I'm well known, but this is my first class record:

Matches: 1 Innings:2 Not Outs: 1 Runs: 0 Highest Score: 0* Catches: 1

Who am I?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
Sorry for delay, have been at work (still am in fact, sticking it to the man by having crafty look @ CW! :D ) here's my question:

I'm well known, but this is my first class record:

Matches: 1 Innings:2 Not Outs: 1 Runs: 0 Highest Score: 0* Catches: 1

Who am I?
Are you English ?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
BoyBrumby said:
Q6) Did you once get a hat-trick? Yes :D
I can't believe this question is being repeated !! :D

I answered this same question over a year ago !! And the answer is still the same . :laugh: :laugh:

Geoff Hurst, England's soccer hero.

And the hat trick is a soccer hat trick !!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
JASON said:
I can't believe this question is being repeated !! :D

I answered this same question over a year ago !! And the answer is still the same . :laugh: :laugh:

Geoff Hurst, England's soccer hero.

And the hat trick is a soccer hat trick !!
Yes, spot on. & apologies for the repeated question. 8-)

You're up... :)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Question

The only person of this profession (which is the subject of many jokes) :D to play Test Cricket !! He introduced unique things in his profession !! Who is he ?

Let the questions begin. :)

Last edited: