• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
JASON said:
Sorry didn't see your question.

Q 11 Was he famous for sending a ball through the Doctor's beard ? Yes.

If no one comes up with the answer soon, I am going to bed !! :sleepy:
Come on Jason. I have already replied. :p

In fact, when I asked about the ball through WG's beard, that was the end of it :p

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Sorry Folks. I have to leave. So wont be here to ask a question and the follow up. Jason will you take up please. On both threads :)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
About who was this said by an eminent co-player ?

"...But he was not a kind man. He did not think twice about making anyone look foolish. He had a sharp tongue and his language was not quite what youngsters should be exposed to. On more than one occasion, when I told him to be less abusive, he would get angry and say that some of the players should not be selected. But then he was indispensable. If you talk of superstars today, he was undoubtedly the superstar of our times."

SJS

Hall of Fame Member

"...But he was not a kind man. He did not think twice about making anyone look foolish. He had a sharp tongue and his language was not quite what youngsters should be exposed to. On more than one occasion, when I told him to be less abusive, he would get angry and say that some of the players should not be selected. But then he was indispensable. If you talk of superstars today, he was undoubtedly the superstar of our times."

Q1 : Did he play his last test pre-world war two ?.....NO
Q2 : Fast bowler ?.....NO

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Its Bishen Singh Bedi isn't it ? (If this is wrong I guess I'm banned for rest of this question ) :D

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
JASON said:
Its Bishen Singh Bedi isn't it ? (If this is wrong I guess I'm banned for rest of this question ) :D
NO.

(and the banning thing is off. The penalty now is one extra question gone !!
Why cant you ask if he wore a Patka or a mini turban or was he a sikh ?)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member

Q1 : Did he play his last test pre-world war two ?.....NO
Q2 : Fast bowler ?.....NO
Q3 : Pakistani ?.....NO
Q4&5 : Its Bishen Singh Bedi isn't it ?.....NO

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Looks like Tapioca has given up !! Where's SJS ? :unsure:

Since SJS has kindly given me a second chance :) , My last guess is Syed Mushtaq Ali