• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
Jason, you seem to have forgotton that you asked me to ask the next question which I did !!
I didn't think your question was genuine !! :D

* shocked that the man who complains about quality of posts, then puts something that should be in Off Topic on to Cricket Chat * :laugh: :laugh:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
The following picture to me exemplifies the ultimate enjoyment the games thrills can provide -

Question - Who is the batsman ? (Bonus for those who can identify the two dancing fielders!! :D and One Million dollars for those who identify each and every spectator !! :laugh: :laugh: )

Let the questions begin !!

Q1 Is the batter an Englishman ? Yes

Q2 Was Clive Lloyd the Windies captain at the time of the pic? Yes

Q3 Did the wicket fall off the last ball of an over ? No (not sure - but not relevant for this question) :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Was this an incident where the batsman was set up during the over before succumbing on the last or second to last?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Somerset said:
Was this an incident where the batsman was set up during the over before succumbing on the last or second to last?
Q4 Was this an incident where the batsman was set up during the over before succumbing on the last or second to last? May be, yes.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
JASON said:
I didn't think your question was genuine !! :D

* shocked that the man who complains about quality of posts, then puts something that should be in Off Topic on to Cricket Chat * :laugh: :laugh:
* shocked that instead of saying so and asking him to post another question someone unlaterally decides to take dictatorial charge of the thread. Leaves in a huff . never to return*

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
* shocked that instead of saying so and asking him to post another question someone unlaterally decides to take dictatorial charge of the thread. Leaves in a huff . never to return*
* Didn't want to upset the Revered one by asking him to post another question! Hence posted one himself to keep thread alive !!

If the Revered one wants , can post alternate question !! :laugh: :laugh:

But please don't go away for good. :D Kneels down and starts praying !! :laugh: :laugh: *

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Clue - Outspoken Cricket commentator !! Once found himself on the wrong side of the law in France, over a domestic incident IIRC !! :D :D

biased indian

International Coach
SJS said:
we should rename the thread then :)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Jamee999 said:
Why not revert to SJS' question?
That's something more appropriate for OFF TOPIC isn't it ? In fact I saw a thread started by SJS in Off Topic along those lines ?

I have no problem continuing with that question, but then hereafter, Let no man and his Dog preach to others on quality of Posts !! :D :laugh: :laugh:

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
My question as this thread is at a standstill:

What do these 42 numbers and 1 letter represent. I want a full answer.

Here are the numbers:

421042461441244414444222146104164404004030W