• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

Bookie

U19 12th Man
While Borks taking a breather or something along the likes of one, I'll give you guys a question. When Bork comes back, completely disregard this question and answer the next question by Burkey...

QUESTION: I am looking for an ODI feat(more a statistic) that has been done by many players (30 of them), including the likes of Bevan, Hadlee, and Tendulkar. It was first done by Rod Marsh.

Bookie

U19 12th Man
Nothing to do with the VB Series or with No.7, but for all I know this could have been acheived during the VB Series or while batting at No.7. But No and No.

Bookie

U19 12th Man
QUESTION: I am looking for an ODI feat(more a statistic) that has been done by many players (30 of them), including the likes of Bevan, Hadlee, and Tendulkar. It was first done by Rod Marsh.

1: VB Series - No
2: Batting at No. 7 - No
3: To do with batting at all - Hard to say - More of a yes than a no (75-25).

Bookie

U19 12th Man

4: To do with fielding - Nup.

Bookie

U19 12th Man

5: 50 under 50 balls - Nope

The after 5 questions clue: The last person to be invovled with this stat is Mohammad Ashraful in July 2004.

Last edited:

Bookie

U19 12th Man
Bookie said:

6: Something to be proud of - Not at all.

The after 5 questions clue: The last person to be invovled with this stat is Mohammad Ashraful in July 2004.

Bookie

U19 12th Man

7: Acheived during Asia Cup 2004 - I suppose Ashraful acheived it during this time.

Bookie

U19 12th Man

7: Acheived during Asia Cup 2004 - I suppose Ashraful acheived it during this time.
8: Done in one particular innings: All of the incidences occured in one innings.

Bookie

U19 12th Man
Bookie said:

8: Done in one particular innings: All of the incidences occured in one innings.

The CLUE TIME clue: None of these 'innings of occurence' has featured a fifty, the highest being a 46 by Roger Twose.

Bookie

U19 12th Man

The CLUE TIME clue which is actually about the feat: The bowling team usually ended up winning - as in, when this feat occurs, the bowling team can be quite proud of themselves.