• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
First batsman to score a hundred in each innings of a Test for India and first to do so on successive days?

membersstand

State Vice-Captain

QUESTION: A Vijay Hazare record.

Q1: biased: is it a world record? YES, however it is not so much a record as an achievement
Q2: Burkey: world record stand? NO, not the answer I'm looking for
Q3: Burkey: First Indian captain? NO, not the answer I'm looking for
Q4: tassie: Vijay Hazare 300 run partnership with brother Vivek Hazare...? NO, not the answer I'm looking for
Q5: tassie: is it a batting record? YES
Q6: tommo_365: does it have anything todo with world war 2? NO
Q7: tommo_365: his 2 centuries in one match against Australia? NO, not quite the answer I'm after but very close
Q8: biased: Anything to do with average? NO
Q9: Bookie: Debut at age 31? NO
Q10: Ferd: is it a record that was achieved in the 1 match? YES
Q11: burkey: Fastest two centuries in a match? NO, although you're incredibly close.
Q12: biased: Was it against Australia? YES

CLUE 1: The SJS-JASON Clue for services to this thread: The record is in some way time-related

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
burkey_1988 said:
First batsman to score a hundred in each innings of a Test for India and first to do so on successive days?
You can have it. First player to make two test match hundreds on successive days.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
QUESTION: What do Javed Akhtar and Mohammad Aslam have in common?

I am looking for something specific, not just that they both played for Pakistan

membersstand

State Vice-Captain

QUESTION: A Vijay Hazare record.

ANSWER BY BURKEY (Q13)
VIJAY HIRARE, IN THE ADELAIDE TEST OF 1947-48, BECAME THE FIRST PLAYER TO MAKE TWO TEST MATCH HUNDREDS ON SUCCESSIVE DAYS - 108 ON THE THIRD AND 102 ON THE FOURTH. IN FACT HE MADE THREE HUNDREDS IN THAT MATCH, CONCEDING 2/110 WITH THE BALL.

Q1: biased: is it a world record? YES, however it is not so much a record as an achievement
Q2: Burkey: world record stand? NO, not the answer I'm looking for
Q3: Burkey: First Indian captain? NO, not the answer I'm looking for
Q4: tassie: Vijay Hazare 300 run partnership with brother Vivek Hazare...? NO, not the answer I'm looking for
Q5: tassie: is it a batting record? YES
Q6: tommo_365: does it have anything todo with world war 2? NO
Q7: tommo_365: his 2 centuries in one match against Australia? NO, not quite the answer I'm after but very close
Q8: biased: Anything to do with average? NO
Q9: Bookie: Debut at age 31? NO
Q10: Ferd: is it a record that was achieved in the 1 match? YES
Q11: burkey: Fastest two centuries in a match? NO, although you're incredibly close.
Q12: biased: Was it against Australia? YES
Q13: Burkey: First batsman to score a hundred in each innings of a Test...on successive days? YES

CLUE 1: The SJS-JASON Clue for services to this thread: The record is in some way time-related

Last edited:

biased indian

International Coach
I was the first to do this in Test cricket
who am i? what did i do?

clue# Its a very rare thing

Q1. Are u indian: NO
Q2. Is it a batting Achivement : NO

Last edited:

biased indian

International Coach
biased indian said:
who am i? what did i do?

Q3. are u the only one to have done it?: NO
Q4. has it been achieved (either this time or again) in the past ten years ?: YES

biased indian

International Coach

who am i? what did i do?

Q3. are u the only one to have done it?: NO
Q4. has it been achieved (either this time or again) in the past ten years ?: YES
Q5.Is it a bowling achievement? : NO
Q6.Past 5 years ? Yes