• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Damning new evidance!!!

Langeveldt

Soutie
I have been approached by the ICC and they reccomended to go to "rehab" in Aussie so I can get my illegal action sorted out...

Unfortunatly they released this damning evidence, which I can't really argue with...

Attachments

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Langeveldt said:
I have been approached by the ICC and they reccomended to go to "rehab" in Aussie so I can get my illegal action sorted out...

Unfortunatly they released this damning evidence, which I can't really argue with...
I can seriously understand their concerns.

For one why the long black jumper to hide the dodgy elbow, eh ?

WRT rehab, I hope they give you good psych rehab too along with others , just a feeling I am getting that you need that more than the physical one !! :D

Langeveldt

Soutie
JASON said:
WRT rehab, I hope they give you good psych rehab too along with others , just a feeling I am getting that you need that more than the physical one !! :D
They sit me down in front of Ehsan Mani and Ozias Bvute... Apparently the subjects go insane and gnaw through their own shoe..

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Langeveldt said:
They sit me down in front of Ehsan Mani and Ozias Bvute... Apparently the subjects go insane and gnaw through their own shoe..
It pays to wear Tasty shoes !! :laugh:

I would have thought Bvute needs a bit of Psych Rehab himself, possibly involving some electric shocks being applied to the cranium, in the least !!