Cricket Betting Site Betway
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Damning new evidance!!!

  1. #1
    Soutie Langeveldt's Avatar
    Pinball Champion!
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Leeuwarden, Netherlands
    Posts
    29,567

    Damning new evidance!!!

    I have been approached by the ICC and they reccomended to go to "rehab" in Aussie so I can get my illegal action sorted out...

    Unfortunatly they released this damning evidence, which I can't really argue with...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

    ****.

  2. #2
    Hall of Fame Member Sanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,230
    You are sounding like a sore loser now.

  3. #3
    Cricketer Of The Year JASON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    At Work
    Posts
    7,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Langeveldt
    I have been approached by the ICC and they reccomended to go to "rehab" in Aussie so I can get my illegal action sorted out...

    Unfortunatly they released this damning evidence, which I can't really argue with...
    I can seriously understand their concerns.

    For one why the long black jumper to hide the dodgy elbow, eh ?

    WRT rehab, I hope they give you good psych rehab too along with others , just a feeling I am getting that you need that more than the physical one !!

  4. #4
    Soutie Langeveldt's Avatar
    Pinball Champion!
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Leeuwarden, Netherlands
    Posts
    29,567
    Quote Originally Posted by JASON

    WRT rehab, I hope they give you good psych rehab too along with others , just a feeling I am getting that you need that more than the physical one !!
    They sit me down in front of Ehsan Mani and Ozias Bvute... Apparently the subjects go insane and gnaw through their own shoe..


  5. #5
    Cricketer Of The Year JASON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    At Work
    Posts
    7,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Langeveldt
    They sit me down in front of Ehsan Mani and Ozias Bvute... Apparently the subjects go insane and gnaw through their own shoe..
    It pays to wear Tasty shoes !!

    I would have thought Bvute needs a bit of Psych Rehab himself, possibly involving some electric shocks being applied to the cranium, in the least !!



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •