• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Michael Clarke fans!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
keep a watch this ausralian summer for an interviw which was held yesterday (09-11-04) with M.Clarke, which is very good, held at a car wash on sydneys parramatta rd.............

i was there working for the tele and channel 9 where there for the cricket show. was a really good interview for those who would be interested i thought i should let ya know on this little news............

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
is this about the western australian clark? yeh, i hope his back gets better :P

neways, i can preempt michael clarke's career for you anyway.

going to average about 45ish, will have the compulsory downturn in form and get dropped, talk about how hungry he is to get back in the team, does so not because of his own form but coz others are playing badly, and will start making runs again, captain australia, will bowl less and less as his career goes on, will retire and become a commentator.

and most importantly, will be much better, and less biased, than ian healy

(btw, great beastie boys pic, mr casson)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
vic_orthdox said:
is this about the western australian clark? yeh, i hope his back gets better :P

neways, i can preempt michael clarke's career for you anyway.

going to average about 45ish, will have the compulsory downturn in form and get dropped, talk about how hungry he is to get back in the team, does so not because of his own form but coz others are playing badly, and will start making runs again, captain australia, will bowl less and less as his career goes on, will retire and become a commentator.

and most importantly, will be much better, and less biased, than ian healy

(btw, great beastie boys pic, mr casson)

its the australian batsmen m clarke