• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Any news on Moh wasim

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes, he's once again playing for Otago this season...and I believe he does qualify for NZ residency at the end of this season.
I do not know however whether he wants to play for NZ & even if NZ would want him.

southern man

U19 Cricketer
Hes playing for Kaikorai under Billy Ubadulla, not doing to badly, still as lazy as anything in the field. He just needs to really apply himself when he does he scores runs at will.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Billy Ubadulla was the reason why Otago signed Wasim 3 years ago wasn't he? I think he's also under-utilised by NZ cricket. I heard he's extremely knowledgable on reverse swing & leg-spin.

Craig

World Traveller
If he gets the runs on the board, and says he would committ himself to New Zealand, then I would have no problems with him playing for the Black Caps.

Would be an interesting situation if were to play Tests for NZ, and that Tesst happened to be against Pakistan.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't think it'll ever come to that though. I seriously doubt NZ would pick Wasim. While he's been steady with the bat for Otago, he hasn't been prolific.

shaka

International Regular
The other problem with selecting him is his age, although NZ do need a partner for Richardson.

southern man

U19 Cricketer
Saw him play some club cricket today, when bowling he bowled abit of everything and he looked good at the crease until he fell over himself LBW.