• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

13th Nov Clash, Vanue Calcutta....

Bouncer

State Regular
Well, Admins this is how cricketing thread can be runied....and guess by whome...? 8-)

and i'll take the handsome human thing....wanna see whats is the record of the handsome human in India

Macthes Lost Won
Total in India 14 4 10

tells you somthing infact tells you alot...... :D

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, guess by whom ?? Someone who comes here only with one motive.

Now that you are looking at the records, look at your records vs. Eng, Aus & WI also. That should tell you much more. :)

Bouncer

State Regular
as much as my coming to CW is concern.....I dont too much of time to post here....i have been looking for a thread for this game for three days....but somehow some people who open Threads weeks before a series, didnt seem too excited by this one.... "ahhham 10:4 ahhham"...

and what is my Only motive here...i dont think anyone on this forum comes here for anything other than talk about cricket....and whenever i talked about it...i proved eve ry thing i said with stats andfigures.....ask Mods if they can tell you otherwise....most of the times i have avoided people like you..and i dont waanna get into a stupid non cricketing argument again....

look at your records vs. Eng, Aus & WI also. That should tell you much more.
and why dont u start another thread discussing all this, and prove any point if you have one......?

I think if you do so thi will keep this thread clean and on topic which is Pak India Nov 13th game......is this a Bad idea?

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Bouncer said:
as much as my coming to CW is concern.....I dont too much of time to post here....i have been looking for a thread for this game for three days....but somehow some people who open Threads weeks before a series, didnt seem too excited by this one.... "ahhham 10:4 ahhham"...
People are not that excited and that could be for multiple reasons, one it's not a series but just one match two there already is a test series against SA and people want Indian team to focus on that three we just had an exciting Test series and it will be hard for an ODI to beat that so soon.

And anyways there already is a thread where people are discussing about this ODI.

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10356

Look at the tone of your post again, in the last one you were remidning us of some stats and now the Odds somehow trying to say that Indians are scared of losing that's why they have not opened the thread. Some people dont learn from past and you definately are one of them.

Since you asked me confirm with the mods, so I will ask them ; Mods Can you please provide me the stats of all the 'monkies in Java' and prove that all of them are from Madras ?? Let's see which mod can prove it.

In the mean time please post the thread where you supported the above claim with stats and figures.

and why dont u start another thread discussing all this, and prove any point if you have one......?

I think if you do so thi will keep this thread clean and on topic which is Pak India Nov 13th game......is this a Bad idea?
I know people of your ilk very well, Now that I have given you the taste of your own medicine,you want me to start another thread. Why didn't you start a different thread for India-Pak stats ??