• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your World Elevens

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
The 1989 Ashes team was allegedly bereft of talent, and look what they did to the Poms.

All I'd like to convey is that discipline often decides more matches than raw talent.

bryce

International Regular
BoyBrumby said:
Any country with Chris Harris in their team is on thin ice criticising the looks of others!!! :D
yeah chris harris is a mutt too, good company for scott styris.

bryce

International Regular
marc71178 said:
One thing I would say about your sides Bryce is that the tail is a bit long in each!
yeah well with those top and middle orders you don't really need too many lower order players, also do people think graeme smith is a better test opener than justin langer ? i was looking at his record and realised is average his still as high as 57

Langeveldt

Soutie
BoyBrumby said:
Rob Key & Matt Hoggard are the only child-scarers we have at the moment.
I know someone who really likes Matt Hoggard, without mentioning any names Anna... Just find it really unbelievable.. Thats like me going after Lisa Riley...

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
On ugly cricketers...wasnt the greatest batsman of all times fairly errrr uninteresting looking ??

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
SJS said:
On ugly cricketers...wasnt the greatest batsman of all times fairly errrr uninteresting looking ??
Come on SJS, Rohan Gavaskar is definitely not the greatest batsman of all times. :sleep:

tooextracool

International Coach
LongHopCassidy said:
The 1989 Ashes team was allegedly bereft of talent, and look what they did to the Poms.

All I'd like to convey is that discipline often decides more matches than raw talent.
and this has no relation to being/not being able to lead an extremely talented side.....