• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can Pakistan................

Sudeep

International Captain
Behlol said:
is pakistan`s current team able to win the C.world cup 2007?
Are we even sure if Pakistan team in 2007 will the same as the current one?

More baffling is how this this is relevant to Cricket Games. :confused:

nookie_lk

First Class Debutant
I SERIOUSLY wish that Pakistan will win the 2007 world cup since pakistan is my favourite side. but in reality its abit hard for them if AUS and SL play the way they are at the moment.

dinu23

International Debutant
i think they can if the selectors give ehough time for the current youngsters to get used to the internatonal scene

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Well anyone can win the 2007 WC, It just depends on which team you use, and what level of difficulty your set on.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
nookie_lk said:
I SERIOUSLY wish that Pakistan will win the 2007 world cup since pakistan is my favourite side. but in reality its abit hard for them if AUS and SL play the way they are at the moment.
Australia maybe, but SL?

Shoaib

Banned
No, Pakistan can't win the 2007 WC because they don't have Imran Khan anymore.Actually Pakistan team can win the WC but only when sleeping.

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
if England have the current team they can be the favourites because of their performance against the aussies.

bumpuss

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
hmm.....India i think will win it, they definetly have the team for it, its just extra factor.

aliG

School Boy/Girl Captain
They have a snarling odi team. Hungry power hitters, stylish batsmen, hurry runners, calm captain, agressive pacemen and a fantabulous spinner. I think they have a splendid chance.

bumpuss

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
they definitely have a better chance than pakistan, pakistan have no bowlers like they used to (Akram or Younis). Shoiab is fat and crap -disgrace to cricket.

moving on, India under chappel are coming up well, tendulkar, dravid, sehwag, kaif, singh and laxman are all top class batsman. dont forget dhoni! bowlingis probably is what lets them down, pathan is up there but more consistency is needed.

Remember India were runner ups in the 2004 world cup.