• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

what is the best bat you have used

deeps

International 12th Man
there's a thread similar to this lying around somewhere...search for it

Langeveldt

Soutie
1) My current Gunn and Moore Purist
2) Stewart Surridge Classic CBS (Klusener model)
3) Bellingham and Smith Fireblade

Langeveldt

Soutie
Tamara said:
Laver and Wood - Private bin.

Recommend it. Also like Puma bats
My coach who is an ex professional lined up his old Laver and Wood next to my net, and said "Thirty Pounds".. I tried it out, because I don't want to mess up my GM in the nets and loved it.. Nice bat..

On pummeling this guy with a cover drive that came out of the middle beautifully, the cry came from the end of the net "FIFTY POUNDS!"

Absolutely gorgeous bat, and now its all mine :)

Langeveldt

Soutie
Yeah, shame because they are the best bats in England IMO... A lot of good indian and pakistani bats are rare here.. We get BDM, CA and BAS.. But only one shop here stocks them near me

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
havent seen to many Bradburys in Australia. Whats the price range you talking about?