• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CRICKET WEB FORUM"s BANNER !!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I have been asked by a member to carry a banner to the Mumbai test on behalf of the Forum. I dont mind doing that but how about you guys coming up with some ideas about the banner !!

This thread is just for these ideas please.

:p

NikhilN

International Regular
Well draw the main logo, make sure the paper is REALLY BIG....and write something really good that will catch the cameras eye...where are you gonna sit anyway?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i dunno words written on pieces of paper seem to make it on camera if your in the right place. so a good banner should be on comfortably

James

Cricket Web Owner
Keep it simple.

Write "CRICKET WEB" and "www.cricketweb.net" on the sheet/paper.

Thanks!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
James said:
Keep it simple.

Write "CRICKET WEB" and "www.cricketweb.net" on the sheet/paper.

Thanks!
If I do take a banner, I intend to make a real good big one. My office staff wants me to come with them so I will have plenty of hands to hold up our banner, however big :D

NikhilN

International Regular
SJS said:
If I do take a banner, I intend to make a real good big one. My office staff wants me to come with them so I will have plenty of hands to hold up our banner, however big :D
make one person hold one letter

James

Cricket Web Owner
SJS said:
I know, but look at the signatures of the members ! There are some witty people here :p
Maybe so but the decision on a slogan if we feel it is required will be made by senior Cricket Web staff.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Banner for the Mumbai test :-

HELLO INDIA
- We have the world's most explosive opener
- We have the world's best test player
- We have the worlds best middle order
- We have two of the world's four best spinners
- We have the world's best emerging cricketer

WHO DO THEY PLAY FOR ??
:confused1 :confused1

Last edited:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Another Banner for the Mumbai test :-

THANK YOU SELECTORS :thumbup: for dropping four players.

But .........
........we still have seven left
:no: :no: