• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CRICKET WEB FORUM"s BANNER !!

Sudeep

International Captain
The slogan Neil had in his sig for a long time was really good...

Cricket Web - So good Wisden and Cricinfo had to merge!

biased indian

International Coach
Sudeep said:
The slogan Neil had in his sig for a long time was really good...

Cricket Web - So good Wisden and Cricinfo had to merge!
but it has to be relevent to the series for them to show it on TV

Sudeep

International Captain
biased indian said:
but it has to be relevent to the series for them to show it on TV
Well, I thought SJS was taking loads of banner, of which one would purely be a CW advert.

EDIT: Ah yes, but I guess for it to be shown on TV it'd have to be relevant to the current series.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Sudeep said:
Well, I thought SJS was taking loads of banner, of which one would purely be a CW advert.

EDIT: Ah yes, but I guess for it to be shown on TV it'd have to be relevant to the current series.
Well I could even put under any interesting cricket-relevant slogan a signature line saying something like

- A Cricket Web Forum Member

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
a lot of good ideas here fellaz... keep it up.

itll be awesome to see a CW banner on the TV, may it happen!

Deja moo

International Captain
I doubt that they would show on screen any banners promoting websites .

Better keep it non-CW related .

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
SJS said:
Well I could even put under any interesting cricket-relevant slogan a signature line saying something like

- A Cricket Web Forum Member

A CricketWeb.net Forum Member would help people to find the site

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For GOD'S sake don't put any attempts at rhyming on the banner! Eeesh, the banners this series have been WOEFUL.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Top_Cat said:
For GOD'S sake don't put any attempts at rhyming on the banner! Eeesh, the banners this series have been WOEFUL.
I NEVER doubt, (does that nean) I may NEVER be ? :p