• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CRICKET WEB FORUM"s BANNER !!

NikhilN

International Regular
SJS said:
Banner for the Mumbai test :-

We(India)
- have the world's most explosive opener
- we have the world's best test player
- we have the worlds best middle order
- we have two of the world's four best spinners
- we have the world's best emerging cricketer

WHO DO THEY PLAY FOR ??
:confused1 :confused1
that looks good...

also what sudeep said could act as a slogan

V Reddy

International Debutant
SJS said:
Another Banner for the Mumbai test :-

THANK YOU SELECTORS :thumbup: for dropping four players.

But .........
........we still have seven left
:no: :no:
That is a very good one and will definately attract anyone's attention :p .

Actually anything about AAAS on Cricket Web would have been superb but he isn't playing :)

Sudeep

International Captain
V Reddy said:
Actually anything about AAAS on Cricket Web would have been superb but he isn't playing :)
That actually might help. Since he's not playing, we're reaching out to the selectors to reconsider for the next series. :p

Sehwag309

Banned
SJS said:
I have been asked by a member to carry a banner to the Mumbai test on behalf of the Forum. I dont mind doing that but how about you guys coming up with some ideas about the banner !!

This thread is just for these ideas please.

:p
I requested you. I was joking but if u can do it, it'll be great

I would say something simple would do it

Best wishes to both teams from CricketWeb

And off course thanx to 'Sehwag309' or 'Rajeev'

shankar

International Debutant
In the rare possibility that McGrath gets some stick, You can put up a banner with that famous quote: "Somedays you're the pigeon.Somedays you're the statue"

shankar

International Debutant
SJS said:
Another Banner for the Mumbai test :-

THANK YOU SELECTORS :thumbup: for dropping four players.

But .........
........we still have seven left
:no: :no:
This is the best one so far! :thumbup:

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
shankar said:
In the rare possibility that McGrath gets some stick, You can put up a banner with that famous quote: "Somedays you're the pigeon.Somedays you're the statue"
Lol, thats hilarious! :D

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
shankar said:
Thats a good idea :p

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Sudeep said:
That actually might help. Since he's not playing, we're reaching out to the selectors to reconsider for the next series. :p
Well said Sudeep!

We must get this great player back into the side!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
How about me and my staff picketing the gates of the Wankhede stadium with placards

NO AA NO TEST !!
:D

PS : I think if we did that, the entire Aussie squad may join us in the picketing :p :p

NikhilN

International Regular
SJS said:
How about me and my staff picketing the gates of the Wankhede stadium with placards

NO AA NO TEST !!
:D

PS : I think if we did that, the entire Aussie squad may join us in the picketing :p :p
NO AA NO INDIA GETTING SMASHED AROUND