• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

english

PAKMAN

State 12th Man
one thing i dont understand is that when some players cannot speak english then do they b forced to speak in english after the match
y cant they just speak in there own language like some football players do ??? :@

Sudeep

International Captain
PAKMAN said:
one thing i dont understand is that when some players cannot speak english then do they b forced to speak in english after the match
y cant they just speak in there own language like some football players do ??? :@
A very valid point IMO.

biased indian

International Coach
PAKMAN said:
if shastri or rameez are doing the post match interview they do ask questions to the players from india or pak in hindi if they are not comfertable with english

PAKMAN

State 12th Man
biased indian said:
if shastri or rameez are doing the post match interview they do ask questions to the players from india or pak in hindi if they are not comfertable with english
yeh but sanjay manjraker alwayz tryin to act coool and nevr does