• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is the second best Test team?

Sudeep

International Captain
CHAMANLAL said:
You see I hate Pak*****s , Just because of their attitude , You see what their Umpire did to us in this test ...
They are playing with our glory now .. They should'nt have messed with our cricket crown retained for 30 odd years ...

You see hahahahahahaha No pakistani member is coming here and talking to me and No Aussie is coming to answer me ..
Hahahaha
Aleem Dar is one of the best current umpires.

Sudeep

International Captain
CHAMANLAL said:
You see I hate Pak*****s , Just because of their attitude

You see hahahahahahaha No pakistani member is coming here and talking to me and No Aussie is coming to answer me ..
Hahahaha
That kind of attitude, I'm afraid, won't help you in being a regular here.

CHAMANLAL

Banned
Sudeep said:
That kind of attitude, I'm afraid, won't help you in being a regular here.
It will clearly show their hatred for "US".. It will be racist if they do that .. Because , I am expressing freedom of speech ... Which word is a direct abuse ..
You see , I bet they will retain any Aussie or Kiwi or english here but throw me out just because I spoke the truth ...
They Cannot see India Ruling the cricket ...

Sudeep

International Captain
CHAMANLAL said:
It will clearly show their hatred for "US".. It will be racist if they do that .. Because , I am expressing freedom of speech ... Which word is a direct abuse ..
You see , I bet they will retain any Aussie or Kiwi or english here but throw me out just because I spoke the truth ...
They Cannot see India Ruling the cricket ...
I'm an Indian, but I don't think we're the best. Let's be gracious and accept that we've our own follies as a result of which we're miles behind Australia.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
CHAMANLAL said:
Atleast we people are better in talkings than the Pakistanis ..
Is there any Pakistani here ....
If no one can answer me then just dont talk to me ...
India is the best and Pakistan and rest are the worst ...
By the way I bet My language is better than any other Pakistani member I bet !!!!
Bullsh*t, your language is cr*p! And I seriously think you should call up an excorcist, to get those horrible, horrible demons out of your head, or failing that, just go downstairs, get your gun, and shoot yourself.

bryce

International Regular
haha i enjoyed that post, i found it amusing and i can relate to some(not all) of his feelings, leave him alone we need more characters like this guy - he just shouldn't make his posts so long......

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Sudeep said:
Shouldn't be long before the post is deleted. None of the mods are online ATM, thus the post is still there...
Even if deleted, mods can still see the post and what it said.

A fact overlooked by other people who make provactive posts then delete them.

Sudeep

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Even if deleted, mods can still see the post and what it said.

A fact overlooked by other people who make provactive posts then delete them.
BTW, I meant, shouldn't be long before it's deleted by a mod. :D

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyway getting back to earlier posts, I agree with those who said India were never really the second best team in the World (going over the past 5 years). To me they just had the perfect sort of bowlers and conditions to beat Australia without actually being a particularly good team, and as for the drawn series I think any team would struggle to find good enough replacements for their best bowlers without it having a big impact on the team.

Slats4ever

how cool will the world vs australia series be next yera. I wonder what who will play for the world?

Slats4ever

it's almost impossible to pick that side. you have guys but at the moment cricket is so much a form game. I have no doubt that some of the Indians may well put their hands up come next year. But surely Lara will be in the side, Fleming will captain it and Harmison will be the quick. outside of that there are no real certainties.

Mind you a Kallis Flintoff partnership could work

bryce

International Regular
hopefully they pick a 'best XI' unlike in that asia vs rest of the world match a few years ago when players like franklyn rose and nantie hayward got selected, a start would be:

1.Tendulkar
2.Gayle
3.Kallis
4.Lara*
5.Sangakkara+
6.Youhana
7.Flintoff
8.Vaas
9.Akhtar
10.Muraliduran
11.Harmison

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bryce said:
hopefully they pick a 'best XI' unlike in that asia vs rest of the world match a few years ago when players like franklyn rose and nantie hayward got selected, a start would be:

1.Tendulkar
2.Gayle
3.Kallis
4.Lara*
5.Sangakkara+
6.Youhana
7.Flintoff
8.Vaas
9.Akhtar
10.Muraliduran
11.Harmison
and stuart law lol....